Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sigh~


How long has it been.... since I smiled... without having to fake it....
Too long I say.....

Today was an utter day of misery but fortune and luck did favour me on occasions which help relieve the overwhelming shadow which crept alongside me. A sense of emptiness that could not be filled by any amount of comfort or joy that was poured into it for the thing it hungered most was not to be found...

To cap things off.... A lousy performance from Man United meant being punished by a quite sparkling Liverpool side that swept the Reds aside which I might add did not help with my emotional state.

Tomorrow will be a new day.... a new day to wipe that annoying sigh of hopelessness from my breath...
Till then....
CONTINUE FAKING THAT SMILE!
weeeeeeeeeee~


1 comment: