Friday, April 3, 2009

Fuck You~





I'm bored. I'm sick of being second best to everything. I'm tired of being the one who always swallows the vulgar taste of rejection and unwelcomed hospitality.

When do I get to the one?!
When will I be the person you wanna spend time with?!
When will the time come when I am the person you're looking for?!

Why can't I be the main attraction?!
Why can't I be the person your world revolves around?!
Why can't the idea of just spending time with me bring a smile to your face?!

For those who left me out in the cold just because you had something more important to do!

FUCK YOU!


4 comments:

  1. Why are you being so emo, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ coz... the wall i've alwiz talked to has finally crumbled~

    ReplyDelete
  3. wah...
    meh si oh u...
    cool down...
    darling here~~
    ^^

    ReplyDelete