Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Don't say you love me~


On a dark rainy night.......
Standing at the far corners under the shelter of a nearby bus stop seeking cover from the pouring rain thundering in the distant night stood a beautiful young lady and a charming young man both dripping wet as the unforgiving rain caught them off guard moments before....

As fierce some bolts of lighting lit up the sky as bright as day..... The young man slowly approached the lady with a sense overwhelming guilt that could not be shaken off...

Luke : I'm sorry.... I really am... What you saw... Is not what you think! I.... wasn't thinking straight... Please...
Lily... Say something...
Anything.....


With her back facing the charming young man behind her.... Tears trickled down..... Tears Luke knew but could not see....

Lily : I'm.... Fine.... * hiccup* I just wanna be alone.... I'll be alright...

Luke : I'm really sorry... I really am... I.....

*Hug*

Lily : NO! Let go! How could you! HOW COULD YOU! I gave so much for you! I really fell for you! yet.... You do this! Tell me! Was her lips so much better than mine?!

With tears rolling down her cheek.... She unlocks herself from Luke's embrace... Never looking back....


- I never want to love again..... -

1 comment:

  1. 'Was her lips so much better than mine?!'
    such a destructive question..lol

    ReplyDelete