Monday, February 9, 2009

Tip of the iceberg~


A close friend of mine raised a very good question to me the other day.... How do you really actually define a relationship.... Do we really need all the hugs and kisses or the touch of our partners or is it the thought and prospect of loving him/her enough.

I salute you my friend to able to continuously hold on and make your relationship work even without all the romance a relationship should have. For I couldn't
do what you could do as I had given up on my crush once before for this very reason.

You are a testament that love knows no boundaries.... But I sincerely hope you will reconsider making this V-Day a special one for the both of you. You've only just experienced a minor fraction of what happiness and joy love brings.... There's still much to enjoy if you give it a chance...

Don't be alone on V-Day like me! I just won't have it!
Its sad enough to be alone on Valentines Day when you don't have someone to share it with... Its worse when your not sharing it with your loved one!


2 comments:

  1. `feel like a passionate blog . haha ` u told me b4 u dun like blogging ?
    but y suddenly chg ur mind geh ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol hehe *pai she* ermm.... i pui my fren mah~ =x

    ReplyDelete