Saturday, February 21, 2009

Love?~


A very close friend of mine.... Asked what was my definition of love...

So.... It got me thinking...

Love to me is... to feel the rush of happiness that only someone really really special provokes...

Her presence making everything else in the world... truly n utterly insignificant....

The quickening of my heart as she gazes into my eyes while i fall deeper into hers...

The taste of her sweet lips pressing upon mine arousing my every senses....

So...
How would you define your love?

*Comment generously my friends*




4 comments:

  1. er...
    love is something you can feel but couldn't explain.

    missing him/her badly, and never get bored of it. want him/her to be by your side every second.

    when he/she is nearby, nothing else would captured your gaze, but only him/her. like the world is only belong to both of us.

    hold him/her until death separate us.

    ...
    blah =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.... i go bek kampar ny tell u =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. swt...u dun noe wat dat means? xD

    love...wats love is almost the hardest thing to describe. it is almost different for all of us...and its hard to find words to describe mine.i'll post it when i got it ^^

    ReplyDelete