Saturday, February 28, 2009

Elusive Sunrise~

Sunrise......

The rising of the sun,a beacon of a new beginning... a ray of hope bursting through the distant horizon as we stared upon the thin line where the sea seem to end, seated by her side on the shore waiting for the arrival of an orange limelight that would radiate at the crack of dawn... I was.... happy....


Light slowly crept all around us... illuminating the wonders and beauty of the beach but.... a cloud in the distant seem to hover right upon the very spot where the sun would have made its grand entrance as though hugging and concealing all of the sun's wonder for itself... yet.......

Nothing could spoil such a wonderful morning... not even the absence of a promised sunrise could dampen the moment.... A moment shared between you and I....

For I held your hand in mine.....



6 comments:

  1. can giv me some love advices ar..? u sound professional wor..

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol~ err... i'll try my best to help gua =x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....Desmond the love guru!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA!
    Sounds pro only but... actually is nothing.. LOL!
    Kidding la! =P
    Mr. Love Guru

    I can imagine the situation on the shore. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yiii~
    my pic...
    haha



    xian

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol~ hehe... the pic leng mah =x

    ReplyDelete